Friday, October 30, 2009
HALLOWEEN
Well today is Pre-Halloween. My favorite time of the year because I get to scare the shit out of people and lots of candy. Halloween also brings me a fond memory of when I was a child and had this Army suit for a COST-U-ME. Well growing up in the early 80's there was no such thing as face paint and if there was we couldn't afford it. So my mother decided to get some dirt from outside and simply add some water to it (wahlaaa FACE PAINT). So the time came when all trick-o-treaters come out to play but noticed that I did not have the proper shoes. All I had was some bright brand new white NIKE'S that my mother had just bought. So I started to throw a tantrum about how I needed for her to buy me some cheap boots from Payless so that I could match. She had a better idea which was to go to the store and buy some spray paint (Which she did). So she blasted my shoes with this Increbible Hulk paint. So the night went well and I got a lot of candy which my mother took to work the next day because I couldn't eat the damn thing. Cavities was the least of my problems because now I had to go to school with these bright green new NIKE'S walking around like THE INCREDIBLE HULK'S RETARDED KID for the whole year because I only got a pair of new shoes each year...SO THERE WAS MY TREAT.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment