Dear Patients,
Hello, Well about many moons ago I had a friend (We'll call him RudeDog) introduce me to this world of blogging. At first I thought who really has time to sit in front of a computer and type up s#$t about your experiences in life and second what bored, single, lonely person would read about your experiences. Well many moons later I'm here writing. As I found out for myself actually with help from RudeDog, my 3 year old daughter and dog that talks to me and gives me great ideas that people actually read and write this s@#t. I'm going to give this a try and see how it works out for me and my crazy schedule. This is it for now.
!!!!!!!!!!WARNING THAT CERTAIN BLOGS WILL BE OUT OF CONTROL FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!
AT LEAST IN MY FOUR EYES
Friday, May 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment